What do you say in a baby gift?
New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you two! …
- “Ahhh! …
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you… …
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real. …
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
How do you write a baby gift message?
Baby Shower Wishes for Baby Girl
- May your bundle of joy grow up to be as sassy as her mom.
- A cradle full of best wishes for you and your new baby girl!
- May your daughter be blessed with health, happiness, and a wonderfully bright future.
- Congratulations on your new baby girl, the most precious gift in the world.
What do I write on a card for a baby shower?
If the baby shower is being hosted by the soon-to-be father and mother, then definitely address the card to both of them. If it’s a ladies’ only thing, then you can just address it to the mother. Finally, you could always address it to the baby and be the first to welcome them to the world.
What do you write in a baby boy card?
Simple and Easy Messages
Welcoming your new baby with wishes of health, happiness and plenty of sleep. Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy. Congratulations on your beautiful new baby! I’m so happy for you, you will both be amazing parents.
What do you write in a second baby card?
For Second Baby
May your growing family be blessed with the great memories and great fun.” “Welcome to the big sister / brother club.” “Once again you have a gorgeous new baby. Congratulations on expanding your family, and welcoming even more love into your life.”
What do you write in a baby girl book?
Cute Things to Write in a Baby Shower Book
- Little booties, baby toys, little smiles, baby joys. …
- Better get ready to be showered with love and attention!
- A tiny person can take up so much space in our hearts.
- May you always look for secret beauty.
- May you live with strength and courage.
What do you write on a sprinkle card?
- “So happy for you.”
- “Wishing all the best for you and your baby-to-be.”
- “Wishing you sweet times ahead…”
- “Can’t wait to meet baby!”
- “Your family is about to get even cuter.”
- “Blessings to baby and you.”
- “Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and baby.”
How do you write a thank you card for a baby shower?
Baby Shower Thank You Wording Examples
- “Thank you so much for making my baby shower an extra special day. …
- “Thank you so much for helping me celebrate our newest arrival. …
- “I’m so grateful to have friends like you in my life. …
- “How lucky am I to have a friend like you?
What do you write in a baby shower card funny?
Funny Baby Shower Messages
- “You can’t drink yet, so I’ll raise two glasses to you and your new bundle of joy.”
- “So happy you’re having a baby. …
- “Having a baby means you’ll finally get excited when your in-laws come over.”
- “May your bundle of joy bring more than just sleepless nights.”
What can I say instead of congratulations?
synonyms for congratulations
- best wishes.
- give a ‘hear-hear’
- good going.
- good wishes.
How do you say thank you for new born baby wishes?
Thank you so much for sending me those warm greetings and blessings on the birth of my baby. I am truly honored by your gesture. This is a note to thank you for congratulating us on the birth of our beautiful son/daughter. We appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts.
How do you write a congratulations message?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”