What do you write on a random gift card?
Just Because… / No Special Occasion
- Just because I love you…
- For the best reason of all – none.
- May your day be as wonderful as you are.
- Just because you’re you.
- I hope you’re my friend forever. …
- To brighten your day!
- Hope these make your ordinary day, extraordinary!
- Just wanted to brighten up your day!
What to write while giving a gift?
Phrases for Giving Gifts
- I got you something. I hope you like it.
- Look what I have for you!
- I thought you might like this for…
- Happy Birthday! [Happy Anniversary!] …
- [Handing present to someone] Enjoy!
- It’s only something small, but I hope you like it.
- Here’s a little present for you.
- Guess what I bought you!
What should I write in a surprise gift?
To Simply Convey Affection with a Gift:
- You are special and the one we adore. So, sending this little box of surprise for you…!
- Someone special like you deserves the best. Tried a bit to give you a little yet best surprise with this gift!
- Love and affection fonder with little jovial moments!
What do you say in a surprise gift?
You can thank the person for what you *do* appreciate about the gift; for example: “It was so thoughtful of you to bring me something from your vacation!” “I am so grateful you always think of us around the holidays.” “I was so surprised to get a package in the mail!
What do you write in a just because card for a friend?
Some examples could be:
- “Nothing makes me prouder than to call you my friend…”
- “I can’t believe I’ve known you since…”
- “Remember that year I…”
- “I feel so lucky that I have a friend who…”
What do you write in a Christmas gift card?
- “Best wishes for a joyous Christmas filled with love, happiness and prosperity!”
- “May all that is beautiful, meaningful and brings you joy be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year!”
- “Merry Christmas! …
- “May your holidays sparkle with joy and laughter.”
What do you write on a pocket gift?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- Best wishes to the happy couple.
- Here’s to a long and happy marriage.
- Hugs and kisses to the sweet couple.
- Wishing you the very best today and always.
- Lots of love to you both!
- I am thrilled for you to start you life together.
- Here’s to love and happiness!
- Wishing you a lifetime of joy.
What do you write in a thank you card for money?
How to Word a Thank You Note for Money in a Card
- Thank you so much for your generous gift. I plan to use it to save towards ____. …
- Thank you for your gift! …
- Thank you for the birthday money. …
- Thanks for the gift card to ____! …
- The money you sent me is very appreciated. …
- Thanks for the money!
How do you thank someone for a gift card?
Money and gift cards
- “Thank you for the generous gift card to REI! …
- “Thank you for the birthday $5! …
- “I just used the birthday money you sent toward a new power sander. …
- “Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for the coffee shop gift card. …
- “Thank you for your thoughtful and generous gift.