What do you put in a gift basket?
Family Night– In a large bowl, add a puzzle or game, popcorn, candy bars, soda, hot chocolate mix and mugs. Fruit Basket- Line a basket with tissue paper. Add apples, oranges, hot chocolate mix, various teas and dried fruits (like figs or raisins). Sprinkle in the shell nuts on top of everything.
What can I put in a gift basket that’s not food?
You can include coffee, chocolate, a cute travel mug, flowers or a succulent for his/her desk, a journal or notepad, pencil pouch, money or a gift card to a restaurant and lastly a thank you card.
What do you put in a pamper basket?
What to put in a DIY bath gift basket:
- Fancy handmade or organic soaps.
- Bubble bath.
- Bath salts, bath beads or bath bombs.
- Body scrubs.
- Body lotion or body butter.
- Face masks.
- Loofah or shower sponge.
- Scented candle.
What can I put in a food basket?
Items to Put in Food Baskets for the Needy
- Vegetables and Fruit. Canned vegetables are always welcome, both for holiday baskets and everyday donations. …
- Meat and Protein. …
- Grains and Pasta. …
- Holiday Food and Treats.
How do you make a snack basket?
Snacks to Include
For instance, if you’re going with crackers, get lots of different kinds. Then add in a nice wheel of cheese and a bottle of wine. Or if you’re going with a movie gift basket, put in some Good n’ Plenty candies, M&Ms, bags of popcorn, and some individual cans of soda.
How do you fill empty space in a gift box?
Tips & tricks for filling a gift box
- Add bunched up paper to the bottom of the box and cover it with the colorful shredded filler. …
- Take edible items out of their commercial packages and wrap them up in more decorative containers. …
- Use small berry baskets to hold even smaller items that might get lost otherwise.
What do you put in a ladies pamper box?
What beauty gifts to put in a pamper hamper? Facial toners, face creams, clay masks, hand cream, body lotion, make-up items, beauty and hair products, fragrances and aromatherapy products made from premium or all-botanicals ingredients are ideal pamper hamper inclusions.
What do you put in a spa?
Some suggestions include:
- Bath bombs.
- Bath salts.
- Meditation CD, or relaxing music.
- Scented candles.
- A loofah.
- A body brush.
- Soaps – gourmet versions, glycerin, and scented, some castile.
- Moisturizer for hands, face, and body.
What do you put in a pamper hamper for mums?
10 perfect pampering gifts for new mums
- Relaxing eye mask set, bath bombs, rich body cream and foot butter.
- Scented candles, aromatherapy massage oils and natural soothing scents.
- A beautiful ribboned photograph album for making wonderful memories.
- Fresh food, diet planning or meal service that delivers organic ingredients.